Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Experience : 1 Yrs - 3 Yrs
Job Type : Full Time
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Position : 2
As a fast-growing technology start-up, we are seeking a high-energy, stellar digital marketing professional to lead the digital marketing efforts. As an early team member, you will have the opportunity to shape the marketing strategy of the company and grow quickly within the company. If you are ready for a “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity, connect with us.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Grow our brand and assist the sales team through digital marketing for brand awareness, evangelism, and influencer marketing
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Execute various digital marketing campaigns and projects.
- Email marketing using marketing automation tools like HubSpot, and Mailchimp.
- Create compelling content creation- blogs, interviews, etc.
- Manage social ad campaigns using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Webmaster Tools
- Bringing our products higher in search for keywords. Work with the rest of the team to implement/ enhance SEO/ SEM
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, highly energetic team and successfully navigate a high level of ambiguity and individual responsibility (prior start-up experience is a plus)
- B.Sc/BA in marketing or relevant field. A 4-year college degree is a must (a master’s degree is a plus)