Job Title : Flutter Developer
Experience : 2 Yrs - 4 Yrs.
Positions : 2
Location : Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar
Education : BE/B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Fire store, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate on different projects with the rest of the team.
Good to Have: