Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 2 Yrs - 4 Yrs
Location: San Jose, CA
Mandatory: US citizens only
Who we are:
Ajmera Infotech Inc. provides Product Development-as-a-Service and is launching an innovative product that helps customers quickly get feedback on their products. Our goal is to change the way companies build, launch and refine products since code is only one of the ingredients that go into making a successful product. We were founded by ex – Microsoft, Motorola, and Intel engineers. We have operations in India and the USA (California). Our customers include start-ups to billion-dollar enterprises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full stack software developer for our technology platform.
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Pay attention to detail and refactor as you go.
- Communicate – understand when it’s a technical decision vs. a product decision and socialize uncertainties.
- Establish, with a small group of people, a regular agile cadence for development.
- Help the Product team refine the backlog to prioritize work items in a way that aligns to the strategic priorities of the business.
- Institute an appropriate level of automated test coverage
- Work occasionally with end users to capture feedback, especially around new features or enhancements.
- Establish and refine the CI/CD pipeline and Cloud Ops processes.
- Work relatively independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Put industry standard security protocols in place while using Cloud Ops monitoring tools to minimize any disruption to the application and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer.
- Experience working in .Net Framework or .Net Core.
- Front End: React, Material Design, JSS
- Back End: C# .Net Core, SQL Server
- Infrastructure: Azure & Azure Functions
- Experience working independently with only occasional code quality checks.
- A firm commitment to quality code.
- Experience working as a developer in an agile process with a regular sprint schedule, user stories prioritized from a backlog, and sprint reviews, preferred.
- Experience working with Azure or another cloud platform, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, preferred.