Job Title : Marketing Agent
Exp : 0 Yrs - 2 Yrs
Job type : Contract
Duration : 20 hours a week
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Roles and responsibilities
- Influence perceptions, interact with the audience, create something memorable, and, most importantly, motivate the audience to act and become a customer of the product or service.
- Involved in the entire marketing strategy, from planning to implementation, as well as working with a cross-functional team from the operations, legal, and public relations departments, among others, to help shape our brand's voice and image.
- Execute and implement a local marketing strategy through key marketing and communication channels such as PR, Pop-Ups, Events, and partnership promotion activities.
- Assist in budget management for all planned and produced products.
- Collaborate with Business Managers to provide marketing assistance for account sales plans.
- ssist the account's marketing team with design and implementation details to ensure that marketing collateral is delivered effectively.
- Identify potential new channels and create and implement activities to raise awareness and generate leads in these areas – Channel-specific trade advertising, trade shows, and channel events.
- Previous marketing experience (Software Product) is a plus.
- Strong budget and project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Outgoing and sociable
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives