Job Title : Product Marketing Associate
Exp : 1 Yrs - 2 Yrs
Job Type : Full Time
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Position : 1
Role at a glance:
As a member of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for managing all product marketing activities associated with our SaaS products.
- Oversee product messaging, positioning, overall go-to-market strategy, and new product and service planning.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to define product/service offerings and deliver relevant marketing content to core audiences.
- Collaborate on lead generation strategy, internal/external communication, sales enablement, client service support, and channel marketing with the team.
- Help create flyers, collateral, emails, partner website content, presentations, and other materials.
- Work with the demand generation team to plan and execute partner campaigns.
- Collaborate with product marketing to create joint-value propositions and new partner positioning.
- Collaborate with customer marketing to identify and create customer stories.
- Assist with new partner launch campaigns and onboarding.
- Plan co-branded awareness content like blogs, joint webinars, Whitepapers, and case studies.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience marketing fintech, software, and/or SAAS products (fintech highly preferred).
- Proven track record of developing and communicating compelling product narratives to diverse audiences, particularly in B2B.
- Excellent analytical thinker with strong quantitative skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Multitasker who is at ease working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can shift quickly as business needs dictate.
- Content creation experience, including blog posts, decks, and videos.
- Experience working across departments
- Capability to thrive in a high-paced, early-stage environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with using Marketo, Hubspot, and/or Salesforce
- Experience working with a sales or channel organization
What you need for this position
- Experience in marketing, marketing operations, sales operations, or demand generation is required.
- At least one year of marketing technology experience (For example, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot, Constant Contact, Drift, Zoom, Cvent Attendee Hub, etc.)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to complete requirements, create project plans, and work with multiple business/technical stakeholders to establish, communicate, and meet agreed-upon deadlines.
- Capability to delve deep into technical requirements, and expectations, and deliver on them.