Position : Program Manager
Experience : 0.6 Yrs - 7 Yrs
Positions : 3
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Education : BE/B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for driving the various teams – both internal and external – to deliver SaaS-based products and services to the market. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post-production support.
Objectives of this Role:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, organize, and monitor multiple projects
- Choose appropriate strategies and objectives
- Coordination with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Understand the project requirement and strategies to get it done within the deadline
- Responsible for project delivery on time
- Lead and evaluate technical team, designers, QAs
- Use change, risk, and resource management
- Resolve higher-level issues with projects
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high-end software products/projects to the global market.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.