Job Title : Sales Agent
Exp : 0 Yrs - 2 Yrs
Job type : Contract
Duration : 20 hours a week
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Position : 1
Our goal is to be the unrivalled leader in the marketing and sales industry, which markets a variety of SaaS products. As a result, we are committed to the integrity of our business model by providing dependable and efficient support services to our stakeholders and ensuring a high caliber of excellence in our services to our customers.
Compile, format, and report information and materials to assist marketing and business development operations. Develop and implement marketing and sales plans and strategies for our brands in collaboration. You will be responsible for identifying marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as developing marketing materials.
- From the Entry Level position, assist business development executives in organizing various projects.
- Assist in the organization of promotional events.
- Run workshops for marketing and sales team members.
- Be the main point of contact for customers.
- Organize presentations with local customers.
- Visit clients and attend trade shows and exhibitions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident public speaking skills
- Organizational skills
All entry-level associates help sell our products and/or services (for a base salary).
We look at what enterprises are doing to stay relevant and competitive in today's fast-paced world, and who is doing it best. We then strategize using smart tools and global resources to understand the implications of each decision made by our clients.