Job Title : Sr. Developer
Exp : 2 Yrs - 4 Yrs
Job Type : Full Time
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Position : 2
The Senior Developer programs and configures the software to meet the needs of the business. This job, which requires little supervision, identifies and analyses business software needs, writes complex code to optimize the performance and efficiency of the organization’s structure, and performs testing to ensure programs are working properly. This position is regarded as a subject matter expert in the Applications Development & SaaS environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Interprets written business requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop advanced technical solutions that meet the industry's business needs.
- Works with IT and business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot complete technical solutions.
- Executes complex coding by written technical specifications.
- Performs testing on the resulting coding components by company standards and as specified in approved testing plans.
- Investigates, analyses, and documents reported flaws, raising issues as needed.
- Examines run time profiles to identify and debug any errors that may exist.
- Repairs complex flaws caused by one's own or others' work.
- Executes maintenance programming and repairs identified flaws.
- Senior-level expertise in the following technologies: Java, REST, and Web.
- Proven React JS and React Native experience.
- Understand the following: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Elastic search, and Object-Relational Mapping technologies such as Hibernate, SQL, JSON, and Tomcat are examples of such technologies.
- Familiar with Firebase or MongoDB.
- A thorough understanding of the agile application development lifecycle is required. Proven ability to use SaaS APIs.
- A track record of developing highly secure applications with end-to-end encryption.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is required.
- Consistent with our Values
- A natural curiosity about how things work; not afraid to solve everyday business problems
We meet our employees' physical, emotional, and financial needs through a variety of programs.
- We provide a positive, encouraging environment that is inspired by our distinct culture and our ability to support each employee holistically.
- Our total reward advantages program.
- Possibilities to learn, grow, and develop.