Job Title : Sr. Software Development Engineer/Tech Lead
Experience : 2 Yrs - 6 Yrs
Positions : 4
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar/Bangalore
Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable software systems? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with top engineering talent get you charged up? If so, Ajmera Infotech is for you!
We are looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer/Tech Lead to develop next-generation software applications. If you are passionate about building on AWS and using machine learning and server-less application development, large-scale event and data processing and want to develop your career in an environment that encourages creative thinking and speed, this is the team for you.
A successful Software Development Engineer will have a broad array of experiences, exceptional design skills, an excellent ability to solve problems, good communication skills, and a desire to be a key technical contributor. As a Sr. Software Development Engineer in this team, you will take ownership over the software design, documentation, development, engineering approach, delivery, and support of the applications developing team.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for you and your team's deliverables.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our customers.
- Help drive business decisions with your technical input.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Software Development and full product life-cycles
- Practical knowledge of data structures and complex algorithms with equivalent development skills to match
- In-depth problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Bachelors (BS/BE) or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Ability to handle the high-end engineering team
- Experience with the design and development of AWS applications.
- Experience with full-stack application development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and capable of rapidly shipping code in a dynamic environment Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Full-stack software development.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the entire SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, and describe software product features, and technical designs.