Job Title: Technical Lead
Exp: 3 Yrs - 8 Yrs
Location: San Jose, CA (One Location)
Mandatory – US citizens only
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Ajmera Infotech Private Limited is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the 5 billion dollars US healthcare tech company succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
The Technical Lead provides program-wide leadership, analysis, and technical expertise to multiple technical teams, across multiple areas of program delivery, including IT operations, clean and low-code, software development, scalability, security, and database management. Supporting a public limited healthcare organization with mission-critical duties, they collaborate to identify, develop, and operationalize solutions that drive measurable improvements.
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of the project.
- Lead a team of developers and guide SaaS best practices.
- Review code frequently.
- Help establish the scope and effort estimates for development.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutions.
- Establish technical vision and work with developers to turn it into reality.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Experience building Server less applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, Aurora, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions
- Strong programming expertise using Python, Node, Java, Asp.NET, or C#
- Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB
- Experience with relational databases such as AWS Aurora, MS SQL Server, or Oracle
- Should have extensive experience implementing Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Cloud-Native development principles
- Experience working in XP and pair programming model and understands and performing TDD
- Develop MVP User Stories (Re-usable components/ API’s / UI / Mock stubs etc.)
- Support backlog creation, prioritization, and Story Mapping
- Support in technical design and solutions
- Ability to utilize DevOps CI/CD pipeline, create/configure build and deploy jobs
- Must be a Full-stack Developer before
- Must have Managerial skills
- Must have experience in collaborating with stakeholders and got an appreciation for timely delivery and quality of work.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, self-motivated Tech Lead to join a growing, collaborative, exciting company where you can make a huge impact, with outstanding benefits and competitive pay.
Be part of a team that unleashes the power of leading-edge technologies to help improve the health and well-being across the nation.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development.