Position : UI/UX Designer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Positions : 1
Experience : 0.6 yrs. - 4yrs
Education : B.Des/Be in Design degree, or any related subject
We're looking for a creative, passionate, and detail-oriented User Experience Designer. You are a maker and a doer and are always hungry to take up new skill sets that keep your design chops fresh. Our ideal candidate is an overall design generalist and interaction design expert who is as comfortable hashing out big-picture workflow and strategy as they are prototyping detailed visual and interaction execution. You care about the little details and the big picture and move nimbly between strategy and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops elegant and effective user experiences
- Natural problem solver who loves a good challenge
- Incorporates, iterates, and improves user experiences in review sprint cycles
- Shapes the direction and execution of projects from start to finish
- Contributes and can positively impact our evolving design system
- Integrates a data driven-approach and user testing balanced with common sense and inspired creativity for creating intuitive user experiences across desktop and mobile
- You have a strong portfolio that displays your thought process through design artifacts, including code, prototypes, drawings, and storyboards.
- 1+ years of experience in product experience design (Web, mobile, and desktop Applications)
- Comfortable delivering all aspects of design — from concept to execution FIGMA, Sketch, UX Industry tool experience required
- Extensive understanding and contributor to standard design patterns and systems, such as Windows 10, Google Material Design, Android, and iOS
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a great sense of humour.
- An exceptional online portfolio that shows off your strength and range as a UX designer, thinker, and communicator.
- Comfortable with change and can adapt to a dynamic environment, working with a mix of in-person, team meetings, and fully-remote partners.