Job Title : Sr. Technical Program Manager
Experience : 2 Yrs - 6 Yrs
Positions : 2
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Remote
Job summary for Snr. Technical Program Manager (Remote)
Ajmera Infotech's motto is a concept to product, but it also has another obsession — delivering a quality product.
Ajmera Infotech's brand identity has long been built on the promise of delivering cutting-edge software.
Ajmera Infotech is building a team to define, design, and develop a solution for a new business initiative that will directly impact our toplined growth. Our development team will play a pivotal role in this program, with the mission to build a comprehensive solution for the new business initiative. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable, and strategic business for us, from the ground up!
Our engineers are top-tier software developers who enjoy listening to customers, working as a team, and taking the initiative when necessary. You will have the opportunity to lead key customer-oriented programs in this role. You will collaborate closely with team business leaders to deliver innovative customer experiences, make meaningful contributions to team process improvements, and drive large cross-functional programs.
You will be able to collaborate with a cross-functional team and stakeholders. You will be a highly visible leader in charge of communicating, coordinating, and carrying out a multi-year program vision. You will define strategy and requirements in collaboration with senior product managers and engineers. You will create, coordinate, and implement global-scale technical solutions.
Working cross-functionally, you will identify and secure a commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, ensuring technical alignment. The ideal candidate will have a diverse technical background as well as experience leading large projects from start to finish. You will also identify opportunities to consolidate overlapping technical efforts, drive the long-term strategy, and manage the roadmap and change management process. Maturity, high-level judgment, negotiation skills, influence, analytical talent, and leadership are required for success.
Key job responsibilities
- 3+ years of technical program management experience
- 3+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
A typical day at work
- Create, organize, and monitor multiple projects
- Choose appropriate strategies and objectives
- Coordination with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Understand the project requirement and strategies to get it done within the deadline
- Responsible for project delivery on time
- Lead and evaluate technical team, designers, QAs
- Use change, risk, and resource management
- Resolve higher-level issues with projects
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high-end software products/projects to the global market.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Master’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics, or related field
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
- Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams.