Job Title : Technical Sales and Marketing Manager/Lead
Exp : 2 Yrs - 4 Yrs
Job Type : Full Time
Location : San Jose, CA
Mandatory : US citizens only
Position : 2
Ajmera Infotech Inc. is seeking a Technical Sales Manager/Lead. Do you enjoy generating revenue and acquiring new customers? As a Technical Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in the development of a proactive sales initiative aimed at OEMs, Systems Integrators, and End-Users. The role entails qualifying, developing, and converting leads, communicating with customers, and introducing innovative products and solutions. As the Technical Sales Manager, you will seek out new business opportunities in specific vertical markets, look for new customers and potential applications, and cultivate long-term commercial relationships. If you thrive in an environment that is agile, allows you to leverage your creative expertise, and allows you to truly make an impact, this is the place for you!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate and qualify leads from various sources before converting them into new business opportunities.
- Proactively seek new customers and business opportunities in specific vertical markets, collaborating with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and other departments.
- Recognize customers' needs and recommend appropriate products and/or solutions to foster long-term relationships.
- Achieve sales and business development goals.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and technical sales experience
- 2 years of proven work experience in B2B & B2C technical sales with a proactive approach in a global market.
- Excellent sales skills and hands-on experience with a variety of sales techniques (including cold calling).
- Software Product and Solution sales experience in the measurement, monitoring, and software tech industries is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with the Value Selling Sales Methodology is a plus.
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic and changing start-up environment.
- Experience creating technical content, training, and enablement materials
Not sure if this describes you?
We are looking for a diverse, global team with a wide range of experience and perspectives. If you think this job sounds great but aren't sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully review each application and will either proceed with your application, find another team that may be better suited to your skills, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Why work for us?
If you're looking for opportunities for rapid professional and technical growth while also working with a fast-growing platform company to help you get there, this is the team for you.
To be a part of a world-class team, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package, and an attractive bonus program.